UMass Memorial Pay Bill
- Take time out of a busy day to pay a Mass Memorial bill online
- Those who do not pay a bill to Mass Memorial will find letters and phone calls from debt collectors (not to mention a drop in their credit score)
- UMASSMemorial.org/PayBill is designed for bills associated with UMass Memorial Medical Center, UMass Memorial Medical Group, and Clinton Hospital
When paying a loathsome bill online can use any major credit card (i.e. Visa, American Express, Discover) or they can pay using a bank account in good standing (assuming the checking account has enough money to cover the medical bill). UMassMemorial.org/PayBill is operated by UMass Memorial Health Care and is ideal for people with Internet access. In order to pay a bill the patient will need their UMass memorial account number along with their billing zip code. Both the billing zip code and patient account number should be on the UMass Memorial Health Care billing statement received via US Mail. Those who are unable to pay online can always pay over the phone or by check via US Mail. Any questions or concerns in regards to a UMass Memorial medical treatment bill can be directed to 800-225-8885 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday (the UMass Memorial customer care hotline is closed on the weekend and major holidays to include Christmas). All bills received via UMass Memorial Medical Center (or any of the other medical facilities listed above) are in regards to inpatient stay, Emergency Department visit, diagnostic testing and/or outpatient visits.
- Physician service bills will arrive directly from his/her office with payment instructions
- Those with health care insurance will have the bill first sent to their insurer
- those who feel more comfortable making a payment over the phone can dial the Patient Financial Services Department at 508-334-1840 or 1-800-225-8885