US Bank Student Banking
- Access a student banking account online with US Bank
- These account are designed for students only
- These account from US Bank offer both savings and checking account
The US Bank Student Banking service is a must for all college students (not counting community college students) and all products offered are issued by U.S. Bank National Association. Besides checking and saving account the service also provides lines of credit, wealth management (although most students will not be needing this), credit cards, and refinancing options. The US Bank Student Banking checking account offers:
- No monthly maintenance fee (we all know how much students hate fees and paying for things)
- No minimum balance
- A high-tech mobile app that makes depositing checks a breeze
- Free U.S. Bank ATM transactions (ATM transactions at Non US Bank ATM’s will most likely cost a minimum of $2 if not more)
One of the more popular products associated with the US Bank Student Banking service is the popular U.S. Bank College Visa Card. This credit card is designed for students as it comes with tools that will assist the student in building good credit which is the key to future success in life. The U.S. Bank College Visa Card also offers tips and advice in regards to spending money (i.e. buying a new vs used car or renting vs buying an apartment).
Other U.S. Bank College Visa Card Quick Notes
- Comes with the purchasing power of Visa
- Comes with Zero fraud liability which means the card holder will never be charged for unauthorized purchases
- No annual fee (again millennials HATE paying for things)
- Mobile Alerts (millennials are known for being lazy and need help remembering things)
Any questions about the US Bank Student Banking center can be directed to an award-winning customer service agent at 800-739-5474 or simply visit a US Bank branch in person.