View My Card
- Gain access to a MasterCard or Visa card issued by MB Financial Bank N.A
- The service is free to use for all MB Financial Bank N.A customers
- Please have the card number on hand in order to access an account
The View My Card MasterCard Card is issued by MB Financial Bank N.A. pursuant to a license by MasterCard International while the Visa Card is issued by MB Financial Bank N.A. pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.. Once the customer has gained access to their account they can check their balance, make a payment, view recent purchases, and update account information. Both of these card associated with the View My Card service can be used to make purchased online or by telephone but card holders will need to provide their name and address prior to engaging in these types of transactions.
View My Card Quick Notes
- Do not swipe your Card at the pump or the card holder may incur a bothersome hold of up to $125
- The card cannot be reloaded
- Customers can expect a extended hold placed on their Card from activity at a hotel, car rental, or similar merchant
- Card holders can use the card to make purchases Internationally but these purchases will incur a fee
Any questions in regards to the Views My Card service can be directed to a MB Financial Bank customer service agent at 1.888.422.6562 or 1.866.255.5563 (this is the toll-free number for Bank Card services) or those looking write a letter can mail it to: Bank Card Services P.O. Box 1481 Madison, WI 53701.