Wine Class Action Settlement
- A class action lawsuit pending in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey claims that Wines ’Til Sold Out operated a pricing scheme that tricked customers into believing the items were being offered at a discounted price
- WinesSettlement.com is administered by Kurtzman Carson Consultants
- Lead Plaintiff named in Cannon, et al. v. Ashburn Corporation d/b/a Wines ‘Til Sold Out is named Kyle Cannon
The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and is cited as case number 1:16-cv-01452-RMB-AMD. The defandnats (aka Ashbury Corporation) denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a mid blowing 8.1 million dollar settlement in order to avoid the odds of a long drawn out trail that would most likely cost more than the settlement payout.
Anyone is the US who purchased wine online from Wines ’Til Sold Out (WTSO.com) between March 15, 2010 and Nov. 1, 2020 will want to file a claim in the case.
- Class members have until 2/16/18 to exclude themselves from the settlement
- Credits vary based on the wine purchased during the Class period
- Class members do not have to hire lawyers as the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey has already assigned lawyers to the case
- Class members not happy with the 8.1 million dollar settlement can always speak at the fairness hearing which will take place on 2/19/2018
- The defendants have hired Suzanne Ilene Schiller (from the law firm of MANKO GOLD KATCHER & FOX LLP) and James Farrell from the law firm of LATHAM & WATKINS
Any questions in regards to the Wine Class Action Settlement can be directed to Cannon v. Ashburn Corporation d/b/a Wines ‘Til Sold Out Class Action Settlement, c/o Kurtzman Carson Consultants, P.O. Box 404041, Louisville, KY 40233-40411 or dial toll-free 866-652-8231. Class members looking to reach out by email can fie one of to info@WineSettlement.com.