Your Digital Rebate Center
- Verizon customers who have purchased a product with a rebate can logon to submit a rebate or to track the status of a Verizon rebate that has already been submitted
- It usually takes Verizon rebates up to 24 hours to update once they are first submitted
- Verizon rebates can only be submitted online through the Verizon Promotional Center or by mail; customer can’t send Verizon rebates by phone
The Verizon Promotional Center lets Verizon customers manage their rebates from purchase to redemption, and is the easiest and fastest way for customers to file their Verizon rebates. To start filing a Verizon rebate, customers will need to enter their promo code that was provided at the time of purchase, enter their contact information (including billing address), enter any bar codes or UPC codes, and upload their original receipt
Your Digital Rebate Center Quick Notes
- Easy and free to use
- There is no limit to how many rebates a Verizon customer can submit, but each one must be submitted separately
- If multiple rebate eligible Verizon products were purchased on the same receipt, the same picture of the Verizon receipt can be used
Verizon rebate cards are printed with the customer’s name, the rebate dollar amount, and the date that the card expires. A Verizon rebate can’t be used after the expiration date. Verizon rebate cards work just like any debit card and can be used to make purchases online or in stores.
How long do Verizon rebates take to process?
From the time they are accepted, it usually takes about 4 to 6 weeks for a Verizon Popileriz.COM to be received. If a Verizon rebate is showing as invalid, it does not mean that the rebate has been denied, but that all of the conditions haven’t been meet for acceptance.