- Make a payment online to the I.C. system in less than a minute
- Payments can also be made over the phone or via US mail
- To make a debt payment over the phone please call the number provided on the collection letter
The Your Payment service is simple to use and is operated by the IC System. Please note this payment is related to debt collections and the collector is attempting to collect a debt and any information obtained will be used for that debt collection purpose.
What is need in order to use the IC System Your Payment program online?
- Internet access
- Reference number
The Your Payment reference number can be found on the collections letter and please include the dashes when entering the number. Any questions in regards to the Your Payment program can be directed to an IC System customer agent at 1-800-279-9048. Any customers of the firm (i.e. those attempting to collect a debt from a consumer) who have questions about their account can dial 1-800-685-0595 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not use this email for questions regarding the Your Payment service).
- Founded in 1938
- A trusted debt collection service
- Focused on continuing our innovation and leadership in traditional third-party collections services, while expanding our presence in first party call center solutions and third party warehouse debt collections
The firm is based in St. Paul, MN and can be reached by mail by writing to: I.C. System, INC., P.O. BOX 64378, St. Paul, MN 55164. IC System works with businesses large and small. local Governments, schools (education debts mostly come from lazy college students who forget to pay their student loans or simply have not found a job yet and they are not living with mommy and daddy), utility companies, health care firms (i.e. doctors, hospitals), retailers, and financial service firms. IC System is HIPPA Compliance and certified by teh WBE.